We are Hiring!
Are you an experienced Project Manager interested in working with a successful and growing organisation that offers challenging work with the potential for career progression?
Working in conjunction with our Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will mainly focus on the planning, procurement and delivery of projects going into the construction phase, whilst managing the main contractor, subcontractors, and service suppliers to deliver a successful construction project on time and to budget. This role will also be assisting our development managers with the upfront development planning stages for our project pipeline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of our projects in accordance with the project budget, project programme, the design brief and buyer requirements, to a high level of quality until completion and handover.
- Establishing, monitoring and managing the design, procurement and delivery of our project.
- Planning of construction sequences and safe working procedures.
- Be able to clearly understand drawings, specifications, programmes, and scope of works.
- Managing and assessing main contractor and subcontractor claims and recommend for approval.
- Assisting in developing the brief, PPR, and construction contracts, engaging consultants and the main contractor.
- Chairing various meetings with various stakeholders (contractors, consultants, clients etc.) and taking minutes and ensuring actions are closed out.
Essential Requirements of the Role
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in an engineering / construction / management / architecture or other related discipline.
- Postgraduate qualification in a related field preferred.
- Experience in delivering multiple projects on-time and within budgetary parameters.
- Experience working on medium scale Green Star builds.
- Industry experience with and managing Builders ranging from Tier 1 to Tier 3.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the construction of luxury apartments, independent living units and club buildings.
- Experience in planning and managing programmes, managing finances and design.
- In-depth understanding of the application of various rating tools, including Greenstar, ABGR, NABERS, BASIX, etc.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our Sydney CBD office.
Further information can be provided to suitable candidates on request.
To apply, please email your resume (no longer than five pages) and a cover letter that outlines your suitability for this role to email@example.com.
We welcome applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, refugees and people with disability.